Doctors licensed by Kansas State Board of Healing Arts may renew online
May 23, 2012
Doctors of Medicine and Surgery currently licensed by the Kansas Board of Healing Arts (KSBHA) may renew their credentials online using the Board’s online renewal system (https://www.kansas.gov/ksbha-license-renewal/). The MD renewal cycle opened May 15, 2012.
In order to renew online, you must have:
• Kansas Board of Healing Arts License number
• Last four digits of your Social Security Number
• Name and license number of all health care professionals you supervise or that supervise you (if required)
• Continuing education CEU hours (if required)
• Proof of malpractice insurance coverage
• Birth date
• Payment method, such as: credit or debit card or e-check
The renewal period for MDs and Surgeons opened May 15, 2012 and will remain open through June 30, 2012. A license that is NOT renewed during the regular renewal cycle will automatically expire on July 1, 2012. An expired license may still be renewed between July 1, 2012 and July 31, 2012 but will incur late fees and may be subject to privilege or insurance penalties.
Copyright © 2013 State of Kansas - All rights reserved.