What is a KanAccess Account?
KanAccess is a way to conveniently link your Kansas.gov services to a single set of credentials. How do I link my KanAccess account with my Kansas.gov Subscriber Account?
How Do I create my KanAccess Account?
Most applications using KanAccess will have a "Start" or "Begin" button on the front page.
- Once you've selected to "Start" or "Begin" the application, you will be directed to KanAccess.
- Click on the Sign Up Button to Begin creating your KanAccess Account.
- Complete the Sign Up form and enter your account details.
- If you have a Subscriber Account, and you wish to access subscriber only applications, you may enter your Subscriber credentials to link your Subscriber Account in KanAccess.
- Upon successful submission of the sign-up form, an email will be sent to the supplied email address.
- Check your email client. Once you receive the email, click on the link enclosed in the email or copy and paste into your browser address bar.
- Clicking on the link will route you to a "Welcome Back ..." page at KanAccess.
- Your KanAccess Sign Up is complete!
How Do I link my Subscriber Account with KanAccess?
You will need KanAccess credentials and a Kansas.gov Subscriber Account to complete the following:
- Sign in with your KanAccess credentials.
- On the next page click "Link your subscriber login to this account"
- On the next page you will need to supply your Subscriber credentials to continue.
- Upon providing Subscriber credentials successfully you will be presented with the following page.
- Sign out and close your browser to successfully complete linking your KanAccess and Subscriber Account.