What is a KanAccess Account?
KanAccess is a way to conveniently link your Kansas.gov Services to a single set of credentials.
How do I link my KanAccess account with my Kansas.gov Subscriber Account?
How Do I create my KanAccess Account?
Most applications using KanAccess will have a “Start” or “Begin” button on the front page.
- Once you’ve selected to “Start” or “Begin” the application, you will be directed to KanAccess.
- Click on the “Sign Up” button.
Click on the Sign Up Button to Begin creating your KanAccess Account
- Complete the Sign Up form.
Enter your account details
- If you have a Subscriber Account, and you wish to access subscriber only applications, you may enter your Subscriber credentials to link your Subscriber Account in KanAccess.
- Enter your Subscriber Info if desired
- Upon successful submission of the sign-up form, an email will be sent to the supplied email address.
Email Sent for Account Creation
- Check your email client. Once you receive the email, click on the link enclosed in the email or copy and paste into your browser address bar.
- Clicking on the link will route you to a “Welcome Back …” page at KanAccess.
- Your KanAccess Sign Up is complete!
How Do I link my Subscriber Account with KanAccess?
You will need KanAccess credentials and a Kansas.gov Subscriber Account to complete the following:
1. Sign in with your KanAccess credentials.
2. On the next page click “Link your subscriber login to this account”
3. On the next page you will need to supply your Subscriber credentials to continue.
4. Upon providing Subscriber credentials successfully you will be presented with the following page.
5. Sign out and close your browser to successfully complete linking your KanAccess and Subscriber Account.
Copyright © 2014 State of Kansas - All rights reserved.