Kansas Department of Credit Unions Title

External Complaint Report

The Kansas Department of Credit Unions (KDCU) may be able to assist members of credit unions or consumers if the credit union has violated a regulation or law. To file a complaint, complete the External Customer Complaint Form (24k pdf file) and mail or fax it to the Kansas Department of Credit Unions, or complete the electronic form below.

KDCU may not be able to assist when the member is not satisfied with a credit union’s policies, practices or services, when no laws have been violated or to resolve factual or contractual disputes.

Complaint Information

Has your complaint been reported to the credit union?

Was there an attempt at resolution of your complaint:

Current Topics

The next Credit Union Council Meeting is scheduled for September 25 at the Department of Credit Unions, 109 SW 9th Street, Suite 610, Topeka, KS 66612

Risk Based Capital PCA Comment Letter

Current Bulletins

Current Newsletter

Get Adobe Reader
Adobe Acrobat Reader

Department of Credit Unions
109 SW 9th Street
Suite 610
Topeka, KS 66612
Phone: 785-296-3021
Fax: 785-296-6830
E-mail: kdcuoffice@kdcu.ks.gov