Principles of Leadership
- Provide an environment for every person to excel.
- Treat every person
with dignity and respect – no one is more important
than anyone else.
- Be forthright, honest, and direct with every person
and in every circumstance.
- Improve effective use of technology to gain
- Cherish your time and the time of others – it is not
- Identify the critical problems that need solution for the
organization to succeed.
- Describe complex issues and problems simply so
every person can understand.
- Never stop learning – depth and breadth
of knowledge are equally important.
- Encourage constructive criticism.
- Surround yourself with great people
and delegate to them full authority and responsibility.
- Make ethical
standards more important than legal requirements.
- Strive for team-based
wins, not individual wins.
- Emphasize capability – not organized.
- Incorporate measures and
- Identify and concentrate on core functions.
The next Credit Union Council Meeting is scheduled for December 12 at 10 a.m. by teleconference. Information to connect to the teleconference and the meeting agenda will be posted on this website prior to the meeting"
Adobe Acrobat Reader