- 2016 On-line Renewal is now available. Click here
- Effective December 1, 2015, the Board staff began the process of replacing all of our applications/forms with editable .pdf forms. The process will be slow, but we hope to have all forms posted in this format by February 1, 2016.
- Tentative schedule of 2015-2016 Real Estate Appraisal Board meetings (73 KB PDF)
- Effective August 1, 2014, the KREAB adopted a new standard for experience hours. All experience obtained after August 1, 2014, will use the Experience Hours Table (provided under the Licensing Tab) to determine the maximum hours granted for experience. The log forms have been adjusted for this new standard and should be used from this point forward.
Manufactured Housing (69 KB
- Board adopts reimbursement
of costs for open records requests.
- Question: A lender
hired me to do an appraisal, and told me to collect at the
door. The homeowners paid my fee, and now they want a copy
of the report. What can I do? Answer:(65 KB
Form for List (55 KB PDF)