Documents presented below are in Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) only. Download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to view them.
home / licensing
Existing License/Certificate Change Forms
- Request Letter of Good Standing (19 KB PDF) [This form is specific to appraisers, not AMCs]
- Name Change Request Form (12 KB PDF)
- Address Change Request Form (12 KB PDF)
- Request to Place License/Cert. on Inactive (15 KB PDF)
- Request to Reactivate License/Certification (18 KB PDF)
Provisional (Trainee), State License, Residential or General Certification
- Overview of the Licensing Process (28 KB PDF)
- Appraiser Classifications (16 KB PDF)
- Provisional (Trainee) Information (14 KB PDF)
- Supervision Requirements (22 KB PDF)
- Qualifying Education Requirements (19 KB PDF)
- Education Module Content Breakdown (51 KB PDF)
- 2016 Listing of Education Providers & Courses (30 KB PDF)
- Education Application (60 KB PDF)
- Experience Information (72 KB PDF)
- Experience Hours Table (19 KB PDF)
- Experience Application (54 KB PDF)
- Experience Log Pages (60 KB PDF)
- What Do Desk Reviewers Look For (43 KB PDF)
- Practicum course(131 KB PDF) for experience credit is now available through Nebraska provider.
- Information regarding the new examinations, including Q & A's and sample questions, is available on the Foundation's website.
Temporary Practice Permit
- Registration for Temporary Practice Permit (31 KB PDF)
Appraiser's Licensed/Certified In Another State
- Application for Appraiser's Licensed/Certified in Another State (41 KB PDF) NOTE: Effective 10.08.2015, the Board no longer requires Letters of Good Standing when submitting an Application for Appraiser's Licensed/Certified in Another State.
- KREAB Policy Regarding Appraisers Licensed/Certified in Another State (51 KB PDF)