58-3048. Commission powers and duties.
- The Commission may publish periodically a list of the names
and addresses of all persons licensed under the provisions of this
act. The Commission may publish information concerning disciplinary
actions and other information relative to enforcement of the provisions
of this act and may provide such information for publication in newspapers
and trade journals and to broadcast media.
- The Commission, may conduct, hold or assist in conducting or
holding real estate courses or institutes, and incur and pay the necessary
expenses incurred thereby, which courses or institutes shall be open
to any licensee without any charge or fee therefor.
- The Commission may conduct, hold or assist in conducting or
holding instructor development workshops, and incur and pay the necessary
expenses incurred thereby.
- The Commission may assist real estate institutes and foundations,
with financial aid or otherwise, in sponsoring studies, surveys and
programs for the benefit of real estate licensees, and the elevation
of the real estate business.
- The Commission shall publicize
- the existence of the real estate recovery revolving fund and
the availability of recovery therefrom,
- the acts for which recovery may be allowed and
- information regarding the filing of claims for payments, including
the conditions and limitations to which the filing of claims and recovery
are subject under the provisions of the real estate brokers' and salespersons'
(History: L. 1980, ch. 164, § 15; L. 1981, ch. 304, § 1;
L. 1989, ch. 167, § 6; L. 1993, ch. 241, § 5; July 1.)