86-3-15 Reporting of information.
- Each licensee shall report any of the following circumstances to
the commission, in writing and within 10 days of the date of occurrence:
- Any litigation filed by or against the licensee or any real
estate company owned in whole or in part by the licensee relating
to the business of buying, selling, exchanging, or leasing real
estate or to any activity listed in the definition of "broker"
in K.S.A. 58-3035 and amendments thereto. The licensee shall provide
a copy of the petition or complaint setting forth the allegations;
- disposition of any litigation reported pursuant to paragraph
- any court judgment filed against the licensee or any real estate
company owned in whole or in part by the licensee;
- any charge of, arrest or indictment for, plea of guilty or nolo
contendere to, or conviction of any of the following:
- Any misdemeanor that reflects on the licensee's honesty,
trustworthiness, integrity, or competence to transaction the
business of real estate; or
- any felony;
- any change in the licensee's name;
- any change in the licensee's residence address;
- any denial by another jurisdiction of an application made by
the licensee for a broker or salesperson license;
- any suspension or revocation of, or any other disciplinary
action taken by another jurisdiction against a broker or salesperson
license held by the licensee; or
- any denial, suspension, revocation, voluntary surrender, or
any other disciplinary action taken by the state of Kansas or
another jurisdiction against any professional or occupational
license or certificate held by the licensee.
- Each supervising broker for a partnership, association, or corporation
whose members or officers are licensed pursuant to K.S.A. 58-3042,
and amendments thereto, shall be responsible for reporting the information
required by this regulation as it relates to the partnership, association,
- Each supervising broker and branch broker shall report to the commission
any information pursuant to paragraph (a)(4) that is applicable to
any associated or employed salesperson or associate broker. This report
shall be submitted in writing within 10 days of the date that knowledge
of the information comes to the attention of the broker.
(Authorized by K.S.A. 74-4202(b); implementing K.S.A. 2006 Supp. 58-3042,
K.S.A. 2006 Supp. 58-3043, as amended by 2007 HB 2295, sec. 2, K.S.A.
2006 Supp. 58-3047, as amended by 2007 HB 2295, sec. 9, K.S.A. 2006
Supp. 58-3050, as amended by 2007 HB 2295, sec. 3, K.S.A. 2006 Supp.
58-3062, and K.S.A. 74-4202; effective Jan. 1, 1974; amended, E-81-18,
July 16, 1980; amended May 1, 1981; amended May 1, 1984; amended, T-87-32,
Nov. 19, 1986; amended May 1, 1987; amended Nov. 8, 2002; amended T-86-7-2-07,
July 2, 2007; amended Nov. 16, 2007.)