Kansas Board of Mortuary Arts

Image of Father holding daughter's hand

Back to Home page



Our latest question deals with death certificates.

A death certificate or stillbirth certificate for each death or stillbirth which occurs in the State of Kansas shall be filed with the State Registrar within _____ days after death and prior to removal of the body from the State of Kansas?

a)  one day
b)  two days

c)  three days
d)  four days

Click here for the correct answer.

Last updated:  Thursday, January 16, 2014

State of Kansas Board of Mortuary Arts

700 SW Jackson Street, Suite 904   -  Topeka, Kansas 66603-3733
phone: (785) 296-3980  -  fax: (785) 296-0891
  -  email: boma1@ksbma.ks.gov

Home | Purpose-Goal | Funeral Home Listings | Agency Information | Funeral Home Facts | Common Questions | Continuing Education | Funeral Preplanning | Education Services | Job Search | The Board | Legislation | Contact Us