You may add a vehicle, delete a vehicle, transfer a vehicle or renew your Kansas Motor Carrier authorities online.
Upon completion, you will need to print a copy of your new credentials. KCC will not mail them to you.
Who May Register Online?
In some cases individuals are not eligible to renew their authorities online.
Do not proceed if you are a:
- Carrier without valid insurance on file
- Carrier with authority not in good standing
If you have questions, please contact the Kansas Corporation Commission.
All commercial carriers over 10,001 lbs.
GVWR must have a
DOT Number. If you are an
Interstate carrier (go across state lines) you need to contact the Office of Motor Carrier Safety at
(785) 267-7288. If you are an Intrastate carrier (stay within the state of Kansas) you will need to
contact the KCC at (785) 271-3145.
- Your renewal forms. You must enter information from them to access your account.
This helps ensure your
- A printer. You must be able to print a copy of your credentials upon completion.
The cab cards will not be mailed to you by the KCC.
Forms of Payment
The accepted payment methods are electronic check or credit card. We accept the following cards: