For District Court Record Questions

For general questions about Kansas government services, contact the State Operator

  • Phone: (785) 296-0111

For technical questions concerning this web site, contact Help Center

Please note that manages this web site for the State of Kansas Office of Judicial Administration. We can assist you with technical problems that you may be having with this web site. However, for questions specific to a District Court, you will need to call them directly. For general questions about government services, please contact the state operator at the number listed above.