Kansas Dental Board License Verification

Helpful Hints

How may I obtain information contained in the disciplinary action?

You must fill out an Open Records Request Form and submit it to the Dental Board office.

Can you tell me if any complaints have been filed against a dentist or hygienist?

No. Pursuant to K.S.A. 65-1467, Dental Board complaints and related information are confidential and shall not be disclosed by the Dental Board or its employees.