Kansas.gov  |   State Phone Directory  |  Online Services
Home  |  Authentication Validation  |  Contact  |  FAQs
    Kansas Business Center: Simple Steps for Success

Dissolution, Cancellation or Withdrawal of a Business Entity Amendment

Use this filing to dissolve or cancel a Kansas business entity, or to withdraw a foreign entity from conducting business in Kansas.

The following information is required to file online:


General Information about this amendment:

Please enter the business name and/or entity identification number in the field below to begin online filing.

Business Entity Name:

Business Entity I.D. No.: Forgot your number? The following link will open a new browser window

Do not use spaces, dashes, or underscores when entering your I.D. number.