Kansas Dry Cleaners Registration
Kansas dry cleaners may file their 2016 registration online.
Upon completion of the online registration process,
you will need to print your new Notice of Registration.
- Your Federal employer identification number (FEIN)
- Your dry cleaning registration number (if renewing your registration)
- Your retailer sales tax number
- Facility, property, and equipment owner information
- Register four or fewer dry cleaning machines
- A printer (to print your registration certificate)
Please have all of the information on hand and complete the online process in a timely manner.
This online service is provided by Kansas.gov, a third-party working in partnership with the state of Kansas. The online price of items purchased through Kansas.gov, the state's official Web portal, includes funds used to develop, maintain, enhance, and expand the service offerings of the state's portal. The Kansas.gov Purchase Price for this service is $100. The accepted payment method is Electronic Check or credit card: