What is KanAccess?
KanAccess is a tool designed to provide users with the ability to use one set of credentials to access any number or eGovernment services in Kansas. How do I link KanAccess with my Kansas.gov Subscriber Account?
How do I Sign Up?
Most applications using KanAccess will have a "Start" or "Begin" button on the front page.
- Once you've selected to "Start" or "Begin" the application, you will be directed to KanAccess.
- Click on the Sign Up button to continue.
- Complete the Sign Up page and enter your preferred credentials.
- If you have a Subscriber Account, and you wish to access subscriber-only applications, select the checkbox indicating you are an existing Kansas.gov Subscriber.
- Select Sign Up to continue.
- Complete the Sign Up process by selecting the link in the email sent to the supplied email address.
- Sign In to complete the activation of your KanAccess credentials.
How Do I link my Subscriber Account with KanAccess?
- Sign In with your KanAccess credentials.
- Select "Link your KanAccess Subscriber Account"
- Supply your Subscriber credentials to continue.
- Sign out and close your browser to successfully complete linking KanAccess and Subscriber Account.