Notice Regarding Extension of Licenses Pursuant to Executive Order 21-02
0n September 10, 2020, Kansas Governor Laura Kelly issued Executive Order 21-02 granting the professional and occupational licensing agencies the authority to extend without penalty the renewal deadlines for licenses that expired or will expire during the State of Disaster Emergency (https://governor.kansas.gov/executive-order-no-21-02/). This order is in effect and remains in force until rescinded, or until March 31, 2021, whichever is earlier.
The State of Disaster Emergency, as extended by the State Finance Council on January 6, 2021, will expire on March 31, 2021. Therefore, pursuant to Executive Order 21-02, all complete renewal applications for licenses expired or set to expire between March 12, 2020 and March 31, 2021, as well as any required continuing education, will be considered timely if received by the Board on or before March 31, 2021. However, the Board will consider the renewal application late and the license invalid if received after March 31, 2021, and a late fee will apply.
- 2021 On-Line Renewal is now available [Click Here] AVAILABLE ONLY MARCH 1ST THROUGH JUNE 30TH.
- The board is currently updating our forms to reflect the changes in criteria, however this can be a lengthy process. If you are unsure about the current criteria please call Caroll Pessagno 785-296-6736 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Changing Landscape of Residential Appraising
- The Board has adopted a policy regarding pre-review of experience. Click here for details and contact information. (4 KB PDF)
- Effective August 1, 2014, the KREAB adopted a new standard for experience hours. All experience obtained after August 1, 2014, will use the Experience Hours Table (provided under the Licensing Tab) to determine the maximum hours granted for experience. The log forms have been adjusted for this new standard and should be used from this point forward.
- Board adopts reimbursement of costs for open records requests.
Certification Form for List (55 KB PDF)
Kansas Open Records Act Brochure (128 KB PDF)