The Kansas Board of Technical Professions has created this site to give licensees the opportunity to perform any of the following actions:
- Renew your license during your renewal window
- Change your address any time
- Print your licensure card any time
- KSBTP License Number
- Social Security Number (9 digit number must be on file with KSBTP office, but only the last 4 digits are used for on-line services)
- Printer or e-mail address for confirmation
Renewal Schedule (by midnight CST)
- Land Surveyor | March 31st
- Professional Engineer | April 30th
- Architect | June 30th
- Geologist | June 30th
- Landscape Architect | December 31st
Who CANNOT Renew Online ( Contact KSBTP for instructions at 785-296-3053 or email@example.com )
In some cases, individuals are not eligible to renew their license online. DO NOT proceed if:
- It is more than 60 days past your renewal date.
- You are currently undergoing an audit for continuing education by KSBTP.
- You have been convicted of a felony.
- You have had disciplinary action commenced against you since the last renewal period by this or any other licensing Board.
Effective Nov. 1, 2012, the total renewal fee is $60.00. If you are 70 years of age and over, the renewal fee is $5.00. Electronic check and credit card are the accepted online payment method. We accept the following cards: