Kansas.gov  |  State Phone Directory   |  Online Services
Home  |  Authentication Validation   |  Contact  |  FAQs
    Kansas Business Center: Simple Steps for Success

Resident Agent and/or Registered Office Amendment

Use this filing to change the name or address of a resident agent or registered office.

To file electronically, you will need the following:


General information about resident agent/registered office amendments:

Please enter the business entity name and/or business entity identification number in the fields below to begin online filing.

Business Entity Name:

Business Entity I.D. No.: Forgot your number? The following link will open a new browser window

Do not use spaces, dashes, or underscores when entering your I.D. number.