1. Applicant must apply for National MMA ID Card in the state/province in which he/she is a resident.
2. National MMA ID Card will not be issued unless an accurate and truthful application is completed in its entirety. Incomplete applications will not be accepted and will be returned to the applicant for completion.
3. Two (2) color (passport
type) photos must be submitted with the completed application form.
4. Two forms of identification must be presented at the time of application and must include a color photo of the applicant. Accepted forms of identification will include, but not be limited to, driver’s license, passport, state/province issued identification or any other form of identification accepted by issuing Commission.
5. Applicant understands that he/she will not be allowed to compete without a National MMA ID Card.
6. Applicant understands that the ABC in cooperation with the issuing Commission will settle any and all disputes with regards to violations of these terms and conditions for the National MMA ID Card. The ruling of the ABC is final and binding on all parties.
7. Applicant agrees to abide by these and any other terms and conditions, rules and regulations set forth by the ABC and the issuing Commission.
8. Applicant understands and agrees that the ABC reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions for issuing the National MMA ID Card.