To login, enter your Social Security Number (SSN) and your Access Code or the amount of last year's refund.

If this is your first time applying for the Homestead Refund Claim online or you did not file for a Homestead Refund Claim last year, please set up an account.

If you need further assistance, please contact the KDOR Electronic Services unit at 785-368-8222 Option 4 or by email at KDOR_TAC@ks.gov.