WebFile will be launching soon. Please check back for further information about when WebFile will be available.
FAST. FREE. SECURE.
File your Kansas Income Tax Return and Homestead Refund Claim with Kansas WebFile, a free state tax return service provided by the Kansas Department of Revenue and Kansas.gov.
INCOME TAX RETURN
- Individual Income Tax (K-40)
- Available for Residents, Non-Residents, and Part-Year Residents of Kansas
- Must have filed a Kansas tax return in the last 3 years to be eligible to file online
HOMESTEAD REFUND CLAIM
- Homestead claims (K-40H)
- Property Tax Relief claims (K-40PT)
- NEW: Property Tax Relief claims for seniors and disabled veterans (K-40SVR)