FAST. FREE. SECURE.
File your Kansas Income Tax Return and Homestead Refund Claim with Kansas WebFile, a free state tax return service provided by the Kansas Department of Revenue and Kansas.gov.
INCOME TAX RETURN
- Individual Income Tax (K-40)
- Available for Residents, Non-Residents, and Part-Year Residents of Kansas
- Must have filed a Kansas tax return in the last 3 years to be eligible to file online
HOMESTEAD REFUND CLAIM
- Homestead claims (K-40H)
- Property Tax Relief claims (K-40PT)
- NEW: Property Tax Relief claims for seniors and disabled veterans (K-40SVR)
- First time filers are eligible to file online