Kansas Department of Wildlife and Parks

Hunter Education Duplicate Cards


If you're under the age of 27, you must carry an approved Hunter Education card while hunting in Kansas. You may print a duplicate card if you cannot find the original Hunter Education certificate issued to you.

Before You Begin

You must have:

  • A printer available to print the duplicate card. (The card will NOT be mailed to you).
  • Your name (as it appeared on your original card) and your date of birth OR your Hunter Education certificate number.

If you cannot meet the above requirements, please call (620) 672-5911 to obtain a duplicate hunter education card.