Kansas Department of Wildlife and Parks

Hunter Education Duplicate Cards


For Hunter Education questions, contact the Hunter Education Administrative Assistant at KDWPT.

For general questions about Kansas government services, contact the State Operator

  • Phone: (785) 296-0111

For technical questions, contact Kansas.gov

Please note that Kansas.gov manages this Web site for the Kansas Department of Wildlife, Parks & Tourism. We can assist you with technical problems that you may be having with this Web site. However, for questions specific to Kansas Department of Wildlife, Parks & Tourism Hunter Education Duplicate Cards, you will need to call them directly at the number listed above. For general questions about government services, please contact the state operator at the number listed above.

  • E-mail: ks-helpcenter@egov.com
  • Phone: (785) 296-5059 or toll free (800) 452-6727 during the hours of 9:00am -5:00pm, Monday - Friday.