KBOC License Renewal Options
(This option is not currently available for Body Art Practitioners and Cosmetology Profession Instructors)
Click on this Link: https://licensing.ks.gov/boc/egov/Login.aspx
If your user ID/PASSWORD does not work, please complete the following steps
- Click the link above.
- Click on the Create/Reset User ID and Password link.
- Enter your license number and SS# or FEIN#- Please note the required format
- Create user name and password
NOTE: If you have both a practitioner license and establishment license, you must create a separate User ID and Password for each one..
- Log in with your user name and password
- Complete renewal
- Pay by credit card, debit card, or electronic check
- Print or save your confirmation page*
- Repeat the process for any additional licenses, you must establish a different User ID for each license.
*If you did not get to the confirmation page, you did not renew.
2019 SCHOOL RENEWAL
Submit by Email- PDF Fillable Forms
A PDF reader program is required to use the forms and applications contained on the Forms an Applications page. You must open the form or application within the PDF reader program for the form or application to work as intended. If you do not have this application installed on your computer, a free version can be downloaded by clicking the following link: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
After confirming that you have a PDF reader application, click on this Link:
- Click the applicable renewal form and open the form within the PDF reader application.
- Type your information into the fillable fields.
- Go to the Board website: www.kansas.gov/kboc
- Select Payment Portal from the Top Menu Bar
- Select the applicable transaction item (refer to your form)
- Upon completion of your payment, you will receive a receipt via email
- Record your Order ID # from your receipt in the field on your form marked “Order ID”
- Save your completed form
- Open your email application
- Attach the document to your email
- Send the email to the applicable staff person (refer to your form) or firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit by Mail
Click on this Link: http://www.kansas.gov/kboc/FormsandApps.htm
- Click the applicable renewal form and open the form
- Print the form.
- Complete the form
- Make Check or Money Order Payable to the Kansas Board of Cosmetology for the fee amount owed (refer to form) or Navigate to the Board’s online payment portal to process a credit card payment see steps 4-7 under option two.
- Mail form and payment to the Board office:
Kansas Board of Cosmetology
714 SW Jackson Street Ste. 100
Topeka, KS 66603
If you are unable to read any of the information contained
on this website, please contact the Kansas Board of Cosmetology. We will be happy to assist you.
714 SW Jackson, Jayhawk Walk Building, Suite 100,
Phone: (785) 296-3155 * Fax (785) 296-3002 * Email
Laura Gloeckner, Executive Director